This partial list of upcoming events/webinars may qualify for PD hours. It is the responsibility of the NSIA member to ensure their qualifications are met yearly. If you have additional resources to share, please email: email@example.com
- Building and Strengthening Trust in Food and Farming in NS – March 2022
- Technology in Agriculture – November 2021
- Cow Signals – October 2020
- Christmas Tree Council of NS: Real Trees, Real Talk – Why Nova Scotia Loves Real Christmas Trees
- Maritime AgCast
- Perennia: Orchard Outlook
- Perennia: Out Standing in the Field
- Perennia: The Wild View on Blueberries
- Perennia: What’s the Buzz with ATTTA
Overview of the Landfill Methane Recovery and Destruction protocol
This webinar will cover the requirements outlined in the Landfill Methane Recovery and Destruction protocol and how to open an account and register an offset project in the Credit and Tracking System (CATS).
Please Horticulture Nova Scotia and Perennia for a morning of cover crops! Seeding methods, the effects of residual herbicides on cover crop establishment, cover crop species conversations, equipment show-and-tell, brown mustard management strategies, and more!
The 2022 conference, themed on building innovation, offers dynamic, experience-based insights for producers on how to cultivate business success and embrace change. And as a registrant, exhibitor or sponsor, you’ll be given a myriad of options for customizing your experience of the conference.
Experience the event the way that works best for you, by taking part in dynamic keynote discussions on next generation agriculture, climate change and the impacts of COVID on the sector. Network with decision makers and influencers and hear the latest on new agricultural programs, policies. Or meet one-on-one with lending, business and research specialists and see new innovative technologies in action.