This partial list of upcoming events/webinars may qualify for PD hours. It is the responsibility of the NSIA member to ensure their qualifications are met yearly. If you have additional resources to share, please email: email@example.com
- Semi-Annual: Grad Student Webinar – Fall 2022
- Technology with Thomas Harrington – Fall 2022
- Inclusion with Holly Fisher – Fall 2022
- Cannabis with Alex Buckley – Fall 2022
- Building and Strengthening Trust in Food and Farming in NS – March 2022
- Technology in Agriculture – November 2021
- Cow Signals – October 2020
- Christmas Tree Council of NS: Real Trees, Real Talk – Why Nova Scotia Loves Real Christmas Trees
- Maritime AgCast
- Perennia: Orchard Outlook
- Perennia: Out Standing in the Field
- Perennia: The Wild View on Blueberries
- Perennia: What’s the Buzz with ATTTA
Animal Nutrition Association of Canada (ANAC)
Soil health in protected spaces can be difficult to manage. Reducing greenhouse gas emissions by focusing on split nitrogen applications and building soil health by incorporating cover crops will result in resilient soils that are able to support production well into the future.
Perennia’s Protected Crop Specialist Talia Plaskett and Cornell University’s Judson Reid are hosting a series of field days across the province, focusing on implementing beneficial management practices for soils in high tunnels and caterpillars in both organic and conventional systems. We hope you will join us at one of the hosting farms for what is sure to be a lively discussion full of learning!
Click here for more information!